REFRIGERATE IMMEDIATELY WHEN RECEIVED
Ingredients: Organic Elderberries, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Rose hips, Organic Clove, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Local Ethically Sourced Honey.
A recommended adult serving is 1 TBSP per day
A recommended child serving is 1 tsp per day
Intake can be increased to every 2-3 hours as desired.
Batches are made fresh once a week and shipped within 24 hours of being made. This ensures that packages arrive within 3-5 days of shipping to preserve the integrity of the syrup.
Do not leave package outside or in mailbox in heat as this can spoil the syrup. Refrigerate immediately.
Children under 12 months of age are at risk for developing botulism through the consumption of honey and this product is not suggested for infants under 12 months of age.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
- Elderberry is high in antioxidants, has antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. A natural immune booster and great for heart health.
- Cinnamon is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal in nature.
- Ginger contains immune boosting properties that help reduce inflammation and nausea, boosts circulation, improve digestion and improves cardiovascular health.
- Rose hips help to relieve respiratory conditions while boosting the immune system. Rose hips also increases circulation and help alleviate rheumatoid arthritis.
- Cloves contain anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiseptic, and antimicrobial properties.
- Lemons are considered a blood purifier. The juice also reduces fever due to its antibacterial properties. In addition, it is rich in Vitamin C, and soothes respiratory issues.
- Honey is a great cough suppressant as well as helps to reduce throat irritation. It is also great for seasonal allergies.
8 oz. recyclable glass jar
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
DISCLAIMER: Refrigerate upon delivery. Keep out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.