Cypress Soleil Naturals
Men's Body Wash - Herbal Infused
Men's Body Wash - Herbal Infused
Ingredients may possibly settle, so gently shake before each use before lathering up as normal!
Daily Use: Apply to wash cloth and lather onto body to cleanse thoroughly.
Ingredients: Liquid Castile Soap, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Men's Body Wash comes loaded with nutrients that nourish the skin so that it stays moisturized and healthy.
8 oz. recyclable glass pump bottle or flip top
- The emollient properties of Apricot Kernel Oil help to exfoliate and moisturize the skin, helping it retain moisture, eliminating patches of dry skin, and relieving inflammatory conditions, such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Vegetable Glycerin attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion. Its pH level closely matches that of the skin, which makes it gentle enough to be used by those with sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E Oil is a natural sun protector and can help reduce hyperpigmentation. The antioxidants present in Vitamin E improves blood circulation. Vitamin E Oil is a heavy emollient and it removes dirt from your pores to give you a refreshed and smooth appearance.
- Regularly applying aloe vera to the body can help treat various skin conditions, including acne, eczema, and sunburn.
- Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth. Vitamin B12 and folic acid are also contained in aloe vera gel.
- Aloe vera has antibacterial properties that help control and reduce acne-causing bacteria. It's anti-inflammatory properties are great for dry and aging skin.
- Lemon Balm is an antioxidant and a mild sedative, it has the properties to help the body fight free radicals that cause aging. The antioxidants in Lemon Balm makes it ideal for skin care.
- Nettle Leaves possess fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Nettle infused oil helps to heal burns and abrasions on the skin.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Orange Essential Oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory which makes it an ideal ingredient in your skin routine. It helps increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.
- As a natural antiseptic, cedarwood oil can help prevent the development and growth of harmful microorganisms that can negatively affect skin health. By using it externally on the skin, you can reduce inflammation, which can then minimize joint stiffness and discomfort. Because cedarwood essential oil is a sedative, it has the power to help relieve tension and stress that can negatively affect your health.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored hair butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING OIL.
AVOID CONTAMINATING PRODUCTS WITH WATER.
Cypress Soleil Naturals is handmade with love and positive energy in the USA using only clean and organic products.
Please reuse or recycle jars and bottles in an effort to create a more sustainable environment.