Daily Use: Apply a small amount to beard daily. If you have leftover oil on your hands, rub this botanical goodness into your hair or neck.
Ingredients: Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Organic Rosemary, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Beard Oils come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry hair so that it stays conditioned, moisturized and healthy. It also helps promote beard growth.
2 oz. recyclable glass dropper bottles
- Sweet Almond Oil is a mild oil from the sweet almond that has a light texture and is hypoallergenic making it very gentle on the skin. In addition sweet almond oil softens and conditions hair and skin and replaces the protective coating at the shaft of each hair which helps protect the hair from breakage. Almond oil is rich in magnesium, zinc, and calcium. These minerals are crucial to hair growth and to prevent hair loss.
- Jojoba Oil is a plant wax which is closest to our body’s natural sebum. It helps to balance oil production in the skin to avoid acne. Jojoba oil also coats new growth, thus strengthening the hair and helping to prevent breakage.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is nutrient rich with vitamin E, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids which helps moisturize hair. It is also great for treating itchy scalp and dandruff. Jamaican black castor oil makes your hair thicker and fuller as well as adds shine.
- Rosemary is a blood stimulator which allows for circulation causing hair to grow. Rosemary also helps protect against hair loss and stimulates the roots.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Rosemary Essential Oil increases circulation to the scalp aiding in new growth and promotes healing which eases itching and swelling as well as treats dandruff. It also helps thicken hair.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil increases circulation in the scalp which helps stimulate new growth. It’s anti-fungal properties help relieve itching and prevent dandruff.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep stored oils out of direct sunlight. To extend shelf life, you can refrigerate the product. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING