Cypress Soleil Naturals
Aloe Body Wash - Herbal Infused
Aloe Body Wash - Herbal Infused
Ingredients may possibly settle, so gently shake before each use before lathering up as normal!
Daily Use: Apply to wash cloth and lather onto body to cleanse thoroughly.
Ingredients: Liquid Castile Soap, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Chamomile, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Cypress Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Aloe Body Wash comes loaded with nutrients that nourish the skin so that it stays moisturized and healthy.
8 oz. recyclable glass pump or flip top bottles
- The emollient properties of Apricot Kernel Oil help to exfoliate and moisturize the skin, helping it retain moisture, eliminating patches of dry skin, and relieving inflammatory conditions, such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Vegetable Glycerin attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion. Its pH level closely matches that of the skin, which makes it gentle enough to be used by those with sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E Oil is a natural sun protector and can help reduce hyperpigmentation. The antioxidants present in Vitamin E improves blood circulation. Vitamin E Oil is a heavy emollient and it removes dirt from your pores to give you a refreshed and smooth appearance.
- Regularly applying aloe vera to the body can help treat various skin conditions, including acne, eczema, and sunburn.
- Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth. Vitamin B12 and folic acid are also contained in aloe vera gel.
- Aloe vera has antibacterial properties that help control and reduce acne-causing bacteria. It's anti-inflammatory properties are great for dry and aging skin.
- Chamomile boasts anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help soothe the skin, reducing redness and blemishes. It also helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Lemongrass Essential oil has purifying properties which make it perfect for skincare. These properties help to remove impurities, detoxify the skin and leave it feeling clean and clear. Antioxidants are good for you as they help to neutralize damaging free radicals, which can be harmful to your skin.
- Rosemary Essential Oil acts as a refreshing astringent that balances and tones the skin. This helps decongest acne and oily skin types while maintaining balance within the skin. The antimicrobial benefits give oily and acneic skin an advantage in preventing future breakouts.
- Due to its antiseptic properties, Cypress Essential Oil is great for a thorough cleanse, deeply penetrating pores.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored hair butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING OIL.
AVOID CONTAMINATING PRODUCTS WITH WATER.
Cypress Soleil Naturals is handmade with love and positive energy in the USA using only clean and organic products.
Please reuse or recycle jars and bottles in an effort to create a more sustainable environment.