DISCLAIMER: During the HOT Months of May-October any butters ordered may be melted upon arrival. They will solidify in room temperature, but the texture will not be the exact same as pictured.
Daily Use: Apply to body massaging it in. A tiny bit will provide a lot of moisture and go a long way.
Ingredients: Organic African Shea Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Rosemary, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Spearmint Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Body Butters come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin keeping you moisturized.
4 oz. or 8 oz. recyclable glass jar
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the skin. Dry skin benefits from using shea butter as a deep moisturizer to increase softness.
- Sweet Almond Oil keeps the skin cells healthy and protects them from UV radiation damage. The fatty acids in almond oil help the skin retain moisture and heal irritated skin.
- Jojoba Oil is a plant wax which is closest to our body’s natural sebum. It helps to balance oil production in the skin while providing extreme moisture.
- Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Rosemary is super refreshing and the nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Rosemary Essential Oil helps protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin.
- Spearmint Essential Oil is antimicrobial. It also helps ease acne and other skin conditions.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored body butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.