TURMERIC IS LIKELY TO STAIN WHITE WASHCLOTHES + CLOTHING. WE SUGGEST USING DARK CLOTHS OR SPONGES WITH THIS PRODUCT. RINSE TUB IMMEDIATELY!
Ingredients may possibly settle, so gently shake before each use before lathering up as normal!
Daily Use: Apply to wash cloth and lather onto body to cleanse thoroughly.
Ingredients: Liquid Castile Soap, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf, Organic Turmeric, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Calendula, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Ginger Essential Oil, Organic Lemon Essential Oil, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Turmeric + Ginger Body Wash comes loaded with nutrients that nourish the skin so that it stays moisturized and healthy.
8 oz. recyclable glass pump or flip top bottles
- The emollient properties of Apricot Kernel Oil help to exfoliate and moisturize the skin, helping it retain moisture, eliminating patches of dry skin, and relieving inflammatory conditions, such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Vegetable Glycerin attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion. Its pH level closely matches that of the skin, which makes it gentle enough to be used by those with sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E Oil is a natural sun protector and can help reduce hyperpigmentation. The antioxidants present in Vitamin E improves blood circulation. Vitamin E Oil is a heavy emollient and it removes dirt from your pores to give you a refreshed and smooth appearance.
- Regularly applying aloe vera to the body can help treat various skin conditions, including acne, eczema, and sunburn.
- Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth. Vitamin B12 and folic acid are also contained in aloe vera gel.
- Aloe vera has antibacterial properties that help control and reduce acne-causing bacteria. It's anti-inflammatory properties are great for dry and aging skin.
- Turmeric is known to reduce dark spots and brighten dull skin, as well as help to reduce the appearance of scars.
- Turmeric has skin-lightening properties which help you get rid of dark spots effectively without causing any side-effects.
- Nettle Leaves possess fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Nettle infused oil helps to heal burns and abrasions on the skin.
- Calendula with its restorative properties, deeply hydrates the skin and heals damaged skin.
- Ginger oil applied topically can help brighten your skin as well as help with damage and aging. It is great for dark spots and scars.
- Lemon Essential Oil is astringent and detoxifying. Its antiseptic properties help in treating and clearing skin. Lemon oil also reduces excessive oil on the skin and can be used to help remove dead skin cells.
- Tea Tree Oil contains key compounds that reduce the bacteria on skin's surface that contribute to acne and other fungal infections.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING