DISCLAIMER: During the HOT Months of May-September any butters ordered may be melted upon arrival. They will solidify in room temperature, but the texture will not be the exact same as pictured.
Daily Use: Apply to body massaging it in. A tiny bit will provide a lot of moisture and go a long way.
Ingredients: Organic African Shea Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Orange Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Body Butters come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin keeping you moisturized.
4 oz. or 8 oz. recyclable glass jar
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the skin. Dry skin benefits from using shea butter as a deep moisturizer to increase softness.
- Sweet Almond Oil keeps the skin cells healthy and protects them from UV radiation damage. The fatty acids in almond oil help the skin retain moisture and heal irritated skin.
- Jojoba Oil is a plant wax which is closest to our body’s natural sebum. It helps to balance oil production in the skin while providing extreme moisture.
- Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Nettle Leaves possess fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Nettle infused oil helps to heal burns and abrasions on the skin.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Orange Essential Oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory which makes it an ideal ingredient in your skin routine. It helps increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored body butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.