SHIPS the week of 6/7/21
Hair rinses naturally condition the hair and scalp while removing residue. They soften and add shine and body as well as naturally decrease tangles.
After shampooing, apply 1-2 TBSP of vinegar rinse to clean hair. Massage into hair and scalp and pay special attention to the ends. Allow to sit for a couple of minutes. Rinse can also be mixed in to shampoo, followed by thorough rinsing with water. Always remember to condition hair after using vinegar rinse.
*Our Hair Butter and Hair Oils are great moisturizers to follow up with.
Ingredients: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Rosemary, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Tea Tree Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Hair Rinses come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry hair so that it stays conditioned, moisturized and healthy.
2 oz. or 8 oz. recyclable glass spray bottles
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
- Apple Cider Vinegar is beneficial for oily hair, itchy scalp, dandruff, dull hair, and other scalp conditions. It also helps restore hair’s pH balance.
- Lemongrass helps fight hair loss, soothes scalp conditions and strengthens hair follicles. It also helps with oily hair by reducing any extra oil.
- Rosemary is a blood stimulator which allows for circulation causing hair to grow. Rosemary also helps protect against hair loss and stimulates the roots.
- Nettle Leaves are rich in silica and sulfur which helps make hair healthier and shinier. Nettles are extremely helpful in hair growth and even combatting hair loss. Another property of nettles is the reduction of oiliness.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Tea Tree Oil helps unclog hair follicles and helps the roots breathe. It is also great for treating scalp infections and dandruff.
NOTE: The infused vinegar will keep for at least a year if stored properly in a cool and dry area.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep stored rinse out of direct sunlight. To extend shelf life, you can refrigerate the product. Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING