Daily Use: Apply a small amount to scalp and hair combing through to the ends using fingers or a wide tooth comb.
Scalp Treatment: Massage oil into scalp and allow to sit for a few hours (even a day) before washing hair.
Ingredients: Organic Olive Oil, Organic Basil, Organic Lavender, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Hair Oils come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry hair so that it stays conditioned, moisturized and healthy.
2 oz. or 4 oz. recyclable glass dropper bottles
- Olive Oil is a natural moisturizer rich in vitamin A, E and antioxidants. It also helps to seal in moisture and soften hair.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is nutrient rich with vitamin E, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids which helps moisturize hair. It is also great for treating itchy scalp and dandruff. Jamaican black castor oil makes your hair thicker and fuller as well as adds shine.
- Basil increases blood circulation which helps promote growth as well as seals around thinning hair follicles acting as a stimulant and leads to healing. Basil also soothes the scalp and stops the accumulation of dandruff.
- Lavender serves as a deep conditioner for the hair. It is also extremely calming and heals the scalp. In addition, the smell is lovely.
- Nettle Leaves are rich in silica and sulfur which helps make hair healthier and shinier. Nettles are extremely helpful in hair growth and even combatting hair loss. Another property of nettles is the reduction of oiliness.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Lavender Essential Oil is antimicrobial and helps prevent dandruff, itchy scalp and infections.
NOTE: While this product is listed as a hair oil, it is also great as a moisturizer for your body.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep stored oils out of direct sunlight. To extend shelf life, you can refrigerate the product. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING OIL