This body butter is great for daily moisturizing, but also for stretch mark prevention and current stretch marks.
Daily Use: Apply to body massaging it in. A tiny bit will provide a lot of moisture and go a long way.
Ingredients: Organic African Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf, Organic Chamomile.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Body Butters come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin keeping you moisturized.
4 oz. or 8 oz. recyclable glass jar
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the skin. Dry skin benefits from using shea butter as a deep moisturizer to increase softness.
- Cocoa Butter boosts skin health, moisturizes the skin and helps prevent stretch marks. Cocoa butter is mostly made up of fatty acids. These fats help form a protective layer on the skin, preventing moisture from escaping, and therefore stopping the skin from drying out.
- Sweet Almond Oil keeps the skin cells healthy and protects them from UV radiation damage. The fatty acids in almond oil help the skin retain moisture and heal irritated skin.
- Sunflower Oil has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe itchy and inflamed eczema skin. It can also improve skin hydration and preserve the integrity of the skin's natural barrier.
- Aloe vera has antibacterial properties that help control and reduce acne-causing bacteria. It's anti-inflammatory properties are great for dry and aging skin.
- Chamomile helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts, if used topically, due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It can also help to relieve skin irritations such as eczema and rosacea.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored body butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.