Balance the oil production of your skin and reduce inflammation while shrinking the appearance of your pores.
Great for ALL skin types
Daily Use: Apply a few drops to face and neck after cleansing thoroughly. Can also be used on the rest of the body as a moisturizer if desired.
Ingredients: Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Calendula, Organic Rose.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Face Serum comes loaded with nutrients that nourish the skin so that it stays conditioned, moisturized and healthy.
2 oz. or 4 oz. recyclable glass dropper bottles
- Jojoba Oil is a plant wax which is closest to our body’s natural sebum. It helps to balance oil production in the skin to avoid acne.
- Rosehip Oil has a plethora of benefits for the skin. One of the main benefits is its ability to help even out skin and heal scars. It also helps to brighten and tighten skin. And of course the fatty acids in rosehip oil causes it to be a great moisturizer.
- Vitamin E Oil is a natural sun protector and can help reduce hyperpigmentation. The antioxidants present in Vitamin E improves blood circulation. Vitamin E Oil is a heavy emollient and it removes dirt from your pores to give you a refreshed and smooth appearance.
- Roses have therapeutic benefits that relax the body, reduce stress and promote glowing skin. Rose petals contain natural oils and sugars that will lock moisture into dry skin cells.
- Calendula helps with wound healing by stimulating tissue and collagen production. Calendula with its restorative properties, deeply hydrates the skin, heals damaged skin and makes it look younger. In addition, the antibacterial properties in this herb helps in clearing the bacteria in the skin pores which may lead to acne outbreak.
NOTE: While this product is listed as a face serum, it is also great as a moisturizer for your body.
Avoid water getting into the bottle as oil and water become rancid.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep stored oils out of direct sunlight. To extend shelf life, you can refrigerate the product. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING