This oil cleanser is great to help remove makeup or to simply deep cleanse the surface of your face. Oil cleansing removes dirt from the skin along with bacteria.
Great for DRY skin. Suitable for ALL skin.
Daily Use: Apply a few drops to wet or dry face and neck. Massage in gently. Follow up with toner and moisturizer.
Ingredients: Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Chamomile, Organic Lemongrass.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Oil Cleanser comes loaded with nutrients that nourish and deeply penetrate the skin so that it stays moisturized and healthy.
4 oz. recyclable glass dropper bottles
Vitamin E Oil is a natural sun protector and can help reduce hyperpigmentation. The antioxidants present in Vitamin E improves blood circulation. Vitamin E Oil is a heavy emollient and it removes dirt from your pores to give you a refreshed and smooth appearance.
- Apricot Kernel Oil helps to improve skin tone as well as maintain softness and radiance of the skin. It also nourishes the skin and lowers the appearance of face wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes.
- Grapeseed Oil helps the Vitamin E and Vitamin C in your skin to be more effective at preserving your skin.
- Jojoba Oil is a plant wax which is closest to our body’s natural sebum. It helps to balance oil production in the skin to avoid acne.
- Vegetable Glycerin attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion. Its pH level closely matches that of the skin, which makes it gentle enough to be used by those with sensitive skin.
- Chamomile boasts anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help soothe the skin, reducing redness and blemishes. It also helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts.
- Lemongrass has astringent properties which helps to minimise your pores as well as keep your oil levels balanced.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep stored oils out of direct sunlight. To extend shelf life, you can refrigerate the product. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING