Apply to dry or slightly damp hair. Spread the cream evenly throughout your hair, piece by piece focusing on dry sections. Leave in for a few hours or even overnight. Wash hair as normal. For thinner hair, apply sparingly. To optimize the effect of the mask, cover your head with a hot towel for at least 10 minutes.
Ingredients: Organic Avocado Butter, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Sesame Seed Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Basil, Organic Nettle Leaf.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
8 oz. recyclable glass jar
- Avocado Butter nourishes the scalp with vitamins and minerals helping to maintain healthy hair. It also penetrates the hair cuticle to fortify hair from the inside.
- Mango Butter can be extremely helpful for healthy hair growth by restoring elasticity to the hair strands, meaning less breakage. Packed with fatty acids and other vitamins, mango butter is great moisture-rich food for your hair. Its benefits include softening the hair and preventing environmental damage. Mango Butter is perfect for hair that needs the ultimate moisture and hydration. Plus, it smells amazing!
- Shea Butter repairs breakage by strengthening your strands from root to tip. Shea Butter can also protect your hair from harmful UV Rays and prevent sun damage. Apply this butter to wet or damp hair to lock in moisture.
- Sesame Seed Oil is enriched with Vitamin E, B complex, and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and protein that strengthens the hair from the roots and deeply nourishes. It is also used to maintain a healthy scalp and hair growth.
- Coconut Oil contains vitamins and essential fatty acids that nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is nutrient rich with vitamin E, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids which helps moisturize hair. It is also great for treating itchy scalp and dandruff. Jamaican Black Castor Oil makes your hair thicker and fuller as well as adds shine.
- Vitamin E Oil has antioxidant properties that repair damaged hair follicles. It also promotes blood circulation and acts as a deep moisturizer for your hair, preventing breakage and brittle hair.
- Vegetable Glycerin is a great natural humectant and contains hygroscopic properties. This allows it to absorb moisture from the environment which can help improve hair dryness.
- Basil increases blood circulation which helps promote growth as well as seals around thinning hair follicles acting as a stimulant and leads to healing. Basil also soothes the scalp and stops the accumulation of dandruff.
- Nettle Leaves are rich in silica and sulfur which helps make hair healthier and shinier. Nettles are extremely helpful in hair growth and even combatting hair loss. Another property of nettles is the reduction of oiliness.
NOTE: Avoid getting water in jar in order to keep product from spoiling.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. To extend shelf life, you can refrigerate the product. Keep the cap tightly closed.