*Nighttime Face Oil
Suggested Use: Apply a thin layer (3-6 drops) to face after cleansing thoroughly every evening.
*Can also be applied after using our Calendula-Rose Herbal Infused Face Serum nightly or mixed with a few drops of our Calendula-Rose Herbal Infused Face Serum.
Wash your face the following morning and moisturize with our face butter or calendula rose face serum.
Ingredients: Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Elder Flowers, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Rose, Organic Marshmallow, Organic Frankincense Essential Oil, Organic Geranium Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Face Oil come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin keeping you moisturized. This deep hydration oil is formulated to penetrate your skin and help with dark spots, eczema and other skin drying conditions.
2 oz or 4 oz. recyclable glass bottle
- The beta carotene, protein, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E found in Avocado Oil help moisturize and protect your skin from damaging UV rays and also increase collagen metabolism. Its vitamins provide powerful antioxidants, which work to minimize signs of aging including wrinkles and fine lines. In addition, avocado oil helps to increase moisture levels, plump fine lines and leave your skin soft and dewy.
- Rosehip Oil has a plethora of benefits for the skin. One of the main benefits is its ability to help even out skin and heal scars. It also helps to brighten and tighten skin. And of course the fatty acids in rosehip oil causes it to be a great moisturizer.
- Jojoba Oil is a plant wax which is closest to our body’s natural sebum. It helps to balance oil production in the skin while providing extreme moisture.
- Vegetable Glycerin attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion. Its pH level closely matches that of the skin, which makes it gentle enough to be used by those with sensitive skin.
- Hibiscus is great when it comes to age spots, but also encourages an all round fresher, younger, smoother looking complexion. The natural acids in Hibiscus help to purify your skin by breaking down the dead skin and increasing cell turnover. This is beneficial in controlling acne breakouts.
- Nettle Leaf acts as natural astringent, tightens and firms the skin, regulates natural sebum production and combats acne. It also accelerates the healing process of wounds and burns, helps with skin allergies and eczema.
- Roses have therapeutic benefits that relax the body, reduce stress and promote glowing skin. Rose petals contain natural oils and sugars that will lock moisture into dry skin cells.
- Marshmallow root works to reduce the appearance of fine lines in areas with delicate skin that are prone to drying out.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Frankincense aids in healing dry skin and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots and scars.
- Geranium Essential Oil’s astringency makes it beneficial for tightening skin that is affected by symptoms of aging, such as wrinkles.