Cypress Soleil Naturals
Herbal Infused Aloe Body Scrub
Herbal Infused Aloe Body Scrub
Herbal Body Scrubs are a Shower Essential...
*color may vary from batch to batch
Thoroughly wet skin. Apply exfoliating body scrub with your hands to help remove dead skin cells. Rinse off your skin. Pat your skin dry and apply one of our moisturizing body butters to help lock in moisture.
These last on the counter for up to 2 months (or more). Take care that extra water doesn’t get into the scrub when you use it as it won’t last as long or work as well.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Body Scrubs are great for exfoliating dry skin because they remove the dry, dead skin cells and help to nourish the fresh, new skin underneath.
8 oz. recyclable glass jar
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf, Organic Sugar, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Kaolin Clay, Organic Chamomile, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Cypress Essential Oil.
- As well as making an excellent exfoliant, sugar's glycolic and alpha-hydroxy acid contents help to maintain your skin's equilibrium – it won't become too dry or too oily so you're left with a naturally radiant glow!
- Sunflower Oil is good for dry skin, sensitive skin, combination skin, oily skin, and mature skin. For dry skin, sunflower oil helps provide moisture and allows skin to retain water. For sensitive skin, sunflower oil provides gentle moisture, protection, and a soothing feel. For combination skin, sunflower oil helps both provide moisture and balance oils in the areas that need it. For oily skin, while it may seem counterintuitive to use an oil on oily skin, sunflower is non-comedogenic and doesn’t clog pores. It actually helps to balance natural oils. For mature skin, sunflower oil adds hydration and minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as protecting against future damage.
- The beta carotene, protein, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E found in Avocado Oil help moisturize and protect your skin from damaging UV rays and also increase collagen metabolism. Its vitamins provide powerful antioxidants, which work to minimize signs of aging including wrinkles and fine lines. In addition, avocado oil helps to increase moisture levels, plump fine lines and leave your skin soft and dewy.
- Vegetable Glycerin attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion. Its pH level closely matches that of the skin, which makes it gentle enough to be used by those with sensitive skin.
- Aloe vera has antibacterial properties that help control and reduce acne-causing bacteria. It's anti-inflammatory properties are great for dry and aging skin.
- Arrowroot absorbs oils/sebum and also promotes natural healing as it penetrates the skin.
- Kaolin Clay is a gentle and mild clay. Its skin soothing properties make it perfect to calm skin that is inflamed and irritated.
- Chamomile boasts anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help soothe the skin, reducing redness and blemishes. It also helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts.
- Lemongrass Essential oil has purifying properties which make it perfect for skincare. These properties help to remove impurities, detoxify the skin and leave it feeling clean and clear. Antioxidants are good for you as they help to neutralize damaging free radicals, which can be harmful to your skin.
- Rosemary Essential Oil acts as a refreshing astringent that balances and tones the skin. This helps decongest acne and oily skin types while maintaining balance within the skin. The antimicrobial benefits give oily and acneic skin an advantage in preventing future breakouts.
- Due to its antiseptic properties, Cypress Essential Oil is great for a thorough cleanse, deeply penetrating pores.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored sugar scrub out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored hair butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING OIL.
AVOID CONTAMINATING PRODUCTS WITH WATER.
Cypress Soleil Naturals is handmade with love and positive energy in the USA using only clean and organic products.
Please reuse or recycle jars and bottles in an effort to create a more sustainable environment.