Ingredients may possibly settle, so gently shake before each use before lathering up as normal!
Suggested retail price (per 8 oz.) : between $20-22
Daily Use: Apply to wash cloth and lather onto body to cleanse thoroughly.
Shelf Life - 12-24 months
Liquid Castile Soap, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Vitamin E Oil, *Herbal Blend, **Essential Oil Blend
*Herbal Blend depends on scent selected; check individual products for full ingredient list
**Unscented Soap has 0 essential oils
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
- The emollient properties of Apricot Kernel Oil help to exfoliate and moisturize the skin, helping it retain moisture, eliminating patches of dry skin, and relieving inflammatory conditions, such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Vegetable Glycerin attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion. Its pH level closely matches that of the skin, which makes it gentle enough to be used by those with sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E Oil is a natural sun protector and can help reduce hyperpigmentation. The antioxidants present in Vitamin E improves blood circulation. Vitamin E Oil is a heavy emollient and it removes dirt from your pores to give you a refreshed and smooth appearance.
- Regularly applying aloe vera to the body can help treat various skin conditions, including acne, eczema, and sunburn.
- Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth. Vitamin B12 and folic acid are also contained in aloe vera gel.
- Aloe vera has antibacterial properties that help control and reduce acne-causing bacteria. It's anti-inflammatory properties are great for dry and aging skin.
GENTLY SHAKE THE JUG BEFORE USING