Cypress Soleil Naturals
Herbal Infused Edge Repair Serum
Herbal Infused Edge Repair Serum
This Herbal Infused Edge Repair Serum is formulated specifically for regrowing damaged edges. Our 2 other hair growth oils are formulated for overall hair growth, while this formula is targeted directly to your edges. Whether it be postpartum hair loss, damage from braids, weaves, lace fronts etc. or other hair and scalp conditions. Our edge repair serum is thicker than our hair oils due to the higher concentration of Jamaican Castor Oil, but they pair great together. Add a few drops of the Herbal Infused Edge Repair Serum around your hair line and you’re all set. It can however be used all over your head, but we love to pair it with our other oils.
Daily Use: Apply a small amount to hair line massaging gently into targeted areas for at least 2 minutes (1-2 times a day) to increase circulation and stimulation hair growth.
Ingredients: Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Organic Sesame Seed Oil, Organic Brahmi, Organic Horsetail, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Rosemary, Organic Peppermint Leaf, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Edge Serum comes loaded with nutrients that nourish dry hair so that it stays conditioned, moisturized and healthy.
2 oz. recyclable glass dropper bottles
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is nutrient rich with vitamin E, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids which helps moisturize hair. It is also great for treating itchy scalp and dandruff. Jamaican black castor oil makes your hair thicker and fuller as well as adds shine.
- Sesame Seed Oil is enriched with Vitamin E, B complex, and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and protein that strengthens the hair from the roots and deeply nourishes. It is also used to maintain a healthy scalp and hair growth.
- Brahmi helps provide strength and nourishment through the scalp, strengthening the blood vessels; thus, oxygen and nutrients stimulate hair growthand prevent hair loss. The alkaloids in Brahmi bind to the proteins in the hair shaft producing stronger and thicker hair.
- Horsetail plant is also known to improve blood circulation, which helps to lead to healthier hair follicles. Horsetail also helps with the battle of thinning hair. The main reason why the herb is believed to be able to help stimulate hair growth is because of its antioxidant effects.
- Nettle Leaves are rich in silica and sulfur which helps make hair healthier and shinier. Nettles are extremely helpful in hair growth and even combatting hair loss. Another property of nettles is the reduction of oiliness.
- Rosemary is a blood stimulator which allows for circulation causing hair to grow. Rosemary also helps protect against hair loss and stimulates the roots.
- Due to a healthy combination of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, Peppermint Leaves promote hair and scalp health. This herb fights against dandruff, lice and balding.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Peppermint Essential Oil gently cleanses the scalp to remove unwanted bacteria, excess oils and DHT, which can inhibit hair production. Peppermint Essential Oil also boosts blood supply to revitalize the scalp for those suffering from thinning hair, alopecia or a receding hairline.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep stored oils out of direct sunlight. To extend shelf life, you can refrigerate the product. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING OIL
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored hair butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING OIL.
AVOID CONTAMINATING PRODUCTS WITH WATER.
Cypress Soleil Naturals is handmade with love and positive energy in the USA using only clean and organic products.
Please reuse or recycle jars and bottles in an effort to create a more sustainable environment.