Cypress Soleil Naturals
Herbal Infused Facial Toner
Herbal Infused Facial Toner
Use directly after cleansing to prep skin for your moisturizer. Simply pour a small amount onto our Hemp Facial Round and apply to your face and neck gently. Follow up with our Calendula-Rose Face Serum.
Ingredients: Herbal Infused Tea--Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Organic Comfrey, Organic Green Tea Leaf, Organic Lavender, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Peppermint Leaf, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Witch Hazel (14% alcohol), Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Facial Toner comes loaded with nutrients that helps remove acne and even out skin tone.
4 oz. recyclable glass bottle (style may vary)
- Calendula is well known for its amazing healing properties. It has anti-septic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties which help fight acne while its high levels of carotenoids help nourish the skin.
- Chamomile helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It is a powerhouse of antioxidants and protects the skin from free-radical damage.
- Comfrey contain allantoin, a substance that helps new skin cells grow, along with other substances that reduce inflammation and keep skin healthy.
- Green Tea is full of antioxidants that work to strengthen blood vessels and stabilize elastin and collagen, two proteins that form part of the skin's supporting network.
- Lavender contains vitamins and antioxidants that soothe skin. Lavender oil moisturizes and controls the oils in your skin.
- Lemon Balm has the ability to calm and soothe skin, while stimulating circulation and also has high levels of antioxidants.
- Nettle Leaf acts as natural astringent, tightens and firms the skin, regulates natural sebum production and combats acne. It also accelerates the healing process of wounds and burns, helps with skin allergies and eczema.
- Peppermint Leaf's antimicrobial nature helps to heal acne and other skin ailments. It can help reduce swelling and calm the skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
- Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar contains powerful alpha hydroxy acids that help to remove dead skin cells and reveal a fresher and healthier complexion. It also contains malic acid which gives it antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties which help prevent acne and skin infections. Apple Cider Vinegar doesn't just effectively remove excess oil from your skin, it also helps to balance pH levels and can prevent your skin from becoming too oily or too dry by balancing the production sebum.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Eucalyptus oil fights inflammation and promotes healing. It can help cleanse the epidermis, ridding the pores of harmful impurities that contribute to breakouts, pigmentation and dull skin.
- Lavender oil helps reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender oil's anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that's irritated or reddened from bacteria.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored hair butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING OIL.
AVOID CONTAMINATING PRODUCTS WITH WATER.
Cypress Soleil Naturals is handmade with love and positive energy in the USA using only clean and organic products.
Please reuse or recycle jars and bottles in an effort to create a more sustainable environment.