Cypress Soleil Naturals
Herbal Infused Hair Jelly
Herbal Infused Hair Jelly
Our Herbal Infused Hair Jelly helps smooth down and hold fly-away hair strands.
Apply a generous amount to edges or desired area you wish to smooth.
REFRIGERATION HIGHLY SUGGESTED TO PRESERVE SHELF LIFE.
Can last up to a week unrefrigerated if cared for properly. Will last 1-2 months refrigerated.
Ingredients: Organic Flaxseeds, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf, Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Horsetail, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Hair Jelly comes loaded with nutrients that nourish dry hair so that it stays conditioned, moisturized and healthy.
4 oz. recyclable glass jar
- Flaxseeds are rich in Vitamin E and omega 3 fatty acids which prevents hair from drying out. Flaxseeds also help improve circulation in the head, thus promoting hair growth and slowing down hair breakage. In addition, it helps to promote a healthy scalp to avoid dandruff.
- Aloe Vera Leaf calms an itchy scalp, deep cleans oily hair, strengthens and repairs hair strands and also helps promote hair growth.
- Marshmallow Root is high in plant protein that promotes healthy hair growth and shine, while simmutaneously soothing dry scalp and skin inflammation.
- Horsetail plant is also known to improve blood circulation, which helps to lead to healthier hair follicles. Horsetail also helps with the battle of thinning hair. The main reason why the herb is believed to be able to help stimulate hair growth is because of its antioxidant effects.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Rosemary Essential Oil increases circulation to the scalp aiding in new growth and promotes healing which eases itching and swelling as well as treats dandruff. It also helps thicken hair.
- Lavender Essential Oil is antimicrobial and helps prevent dandruff, itchy scalp and infections.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep stored gels out of direct sunlight. To extend shelf life, you can refrigerate the product. Keep the cap tightly closed.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored hair butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING OIL.
AVOID CONTAMINATING PRODUCTS WITH WATER.
Cypress Soleil Naturals is handmade with love and positive energy in the USA using only clean and organic products.
Please reuse or recycle jars and bottles in an effort to create a more sustainable environment.