Daily Use: Apply a small amount to each loc at the root and perform a simple finger twist. Palm roll to evenly distribute product and bind loose hairs into the loc. Pin your locs down and allow to dry naturally or with application of light heat.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic African Shea Butter, Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Candelilla Wax, Organic Brahmi, Organic Rosemary, Organic Peppermint Leaf, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Loc Butters come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry hair so that it stays conditioned, moisturized and healthy.
4 oz. recyclable glass jar
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the hair and scalp. Curly and coarse hair textures benefit from using shea butter as a sealant to keep moisture in the hair and increase softness.
- Coconut Oil contains vitamins and essential fatty acids that nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is nutrient rich with vitamin E, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids which helps moisturize hair. It is also great for treating itchy scalp and dandruff. Jamaican black castor oil makes your hair thicker and fuller as well as adds shine.
- When applied to your hair, grapeseed oil adds moisture, strength, and shine. it also helps prevent balding.
Vitamin E Oil has antioxidant properties that repair damaged hair follicles. It also promotes blood circulation and acts as a deep moisturizer for your hair, preventing breakage and brittle hair.
- Brahmi helps provide strength and nourishment through the scalp, strengthening the blood vessels; thus, oxygen and nutrients stimulate hair growthand prevent hair loss. The alkaloids in Brahmi bind to the proteins in the hair shaft producing stronger and thicker hair.
- Rosemary is a blood stimulator which allows for circulation causing hair to grow. Rosemary also helps protect against hair loss and stimulates the roots.
- Due to a healthy combination of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, Peppermint Leaves promote hair and scalp health. This herb fights against dandruff, lice and balding.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Rosemary Essential Oil increases circulation to the scalp aiding in new growth and promotes healing which eases itching and swelling as well as treats dandruff. It also helps thicken hair.
- Peppermint Essential Oil gently cleanses the scalp to remove unwanted bacteria, excess oils and DHT, which can inhibit hair production. Peppermint Essential Oil also boosts blood supply to revitalize the scalp for those suffering from thinning hair, alopecia or a receding hairline.
NOTE: While this product is listed as a hair butter, it is also great as a body butter.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored hair butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.