DISCLAIMER: During the HOT Months of May-September any butters ordered may be melted upon arrival. They will solidify in room temperature, but the texture will not be the exact same as pictured. The fluffiness melts down and the jar may seem less full that before.
Daily Use: Apply to body massaging it in. A tiny bit will provide a lot of moisture and go a long way.
Ingredients: Organic African Shea Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Orange Essential Oil, Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Body Butters come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin keeping you moisturized.
8 oz. recyclable glass jar
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the skin. Dry skin benefits from using shea butter as a deep moisturizer to increase softness.
- Sweet Almond Oil keeps the skin cells healthy and protects them from UV radiation damage. The fatty acids in almond oil help the skin retain moisture and heal irritated skin.
- Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Nettle Leaves possess fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Nettle infused oil helps to heal burns and abrasions on the skin.
Lemon Balm is an antioxidant and a mild sedative, it has the properties to help
the body fight free radicals that cause aging. The antioxidants in Lemon Balm makes it ideal for skin care.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Orange Essential Oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory which makes it an ideal ingredient in your skin routine. It helps increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.
- As a natural antiseptic, cedarwood oil can help prevent the development and growth of harmful microorganisms that can negatively affect skin health. By using it externally on the skin, you can reduce inflammation, which can then minimize joint stiffness and discomfort. Because cedarwood essential oil is a sedative, it has the power to help relieve tension and stress that can negatively affect your health.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored body butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.