Herbal Body Scrubs are a Shower Essential...
Weekly Use: Thoroughly wet skin. Apply exfoliating body scrub with your hands to help remove dead skin cells. Rinse off your skin. Pat your skin dry and apply one of our moisturizing body butters to help lock in moisture.
These last on the counter for up to 2 months (or more). Take care that extra water doesn’t get into the scrub when you use it as it won’t last as long or work as well.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Body Scrubs are great for exfoliating dry skin because they remove the dry, dead skin cells and help to nourish the fresh, new skin underneath.
8 oz. recyclable glass jar
All the ingredients in this recipe are simple natural ingredients that you don’t have to worry over, and don’t worry it’s not just for men it makes a great hand and foot scrub for the ladies too.
Ingredients: Organic African Shea Butter, Epsom Salt, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil, Organic Lemon Essential Oil, Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Organic Clove Essential Oil
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the skin. Dry skin benefits from using shea butter as a deep moisturizer to increase softness.
- Salt contains many helpful minerals for your body as well as having a good texture for getting rid of dead skin cells. Salt can also stimulate cell growth, improve circulation, and help your skin become smoother and softer.
- Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil keeps the skin cells healthy and protects them from UV radiation damage. The fatty acids in almond oil help the skin retain moisture and heal irritated skin.
- Nettle Leaves possess fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Nettle infused oil helps to heal burns and abrasions on the skin.
- As a natural antiseptic, cedarwood oil can help prevent the development and growth of harmful microorganisms that can negatively affect skin health. By using it externally on the skin, you can reduce inflammation, which can then minimize joint stiffness and discomfort. Because cedarwood essential oil is a sedative, it has the power to help relieve tension and stress that can negatively affect your health.
- Lemon Essential Oil is astringent and detoxifying. Its antiseptic properties help in treating and clearing skin. Lemon oil also reduces excessive oil on the skin and can be used to help remove dead skin cells.
Orange Essential Oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory which makes it an ideal ingredient in your skin routine. It helps increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.
- Clove Essential Oil removes the dead skin cells and helps in blood circulation, which indirectly or directly ensures a youthful and radiant looking skin.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored salt scrub out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.