Daily Use: Apply a small amount to face and neck after cleansing thoroughly. Gently massage into damp skin. (Day + Night cream)
Ingredients: Organic African Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Chamomile, Organic Rose Petals, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Frankincense, Organic Lavender.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Face Butter comes loaded with nutrients that nourish the skin so that it stays moisturized and healthy.
4 oz. recyclable glass jar
- Shea butter is great for treating acne because it is rich in antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also has soothing and anti-aging properties that cause your skin to be smoother and reduce aging.
- Sunflower Oil is good for dry skin, sensitive skin, combination skin, oily skin, and mature skin. For dry skin, sunflower oil helps provide moisture and allows skin to retain water. For sensitive skin, sunflower oil provides gentle moisture, protection, and a soothing feel. For combination skin, sunflower oil helps both provide moisture and balance oils in the areas that need it. For oily skin, while it may seem counterintuitive to use an oil on oily skin, sunflower is non-comedogenic and doesn’t clog pores. It actually helps to balance natural oils. For mature skin, sunflower oil adds hydration and minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as protecting against future damage.
- The beta carotene, protein, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E found in Avocado Oil help moisturize and protect your skin from damaging UV rays and also increase collagen metabolism.
- Rosehip Oil has a plethora of benefits for the skin. One of the main benefits is its ability to help even out skin and heal scars. It also helps to brighten and tighten skin. And of course the fatty acids in rosehip oil causes it to be a great moisturizer.
- Chamomile boasts anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help soothe the skin, reducing redness and blemishes. It also helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts.
- Roses have therapeutic benefits that relax the body, reduce stress and promote glowing skin. Rose petals contain natural oils and sugars that will lock moisture into dry skin cells.
- Lavender is antimicrobial and helps prevent itchy skin and infections.
- Frankincense aids in healing dry skin and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots and scars.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep stored butters out of direct sunlight. To extend shelf life, you can refrigerate the product. Keep the cap tightly closed.