Cypress Soleil Naturals
Herbal Infused Hair Growth Shampoo
Herbal Infused Hair Growth Shampoo
DUE TO NATURAL INGREDIENTS, SHAKE BEGORE USING TO AVOID SEPARATION.
*Refrigerate to extend shelf life (but not required)
Thoroughly wet your hair. Apply a small amount of shampoo in your palms and lather into your roots. Allow the shampoo to naturally run down through your hair. Rinse out all of the shampoo. Follow up with conditioner, concentrating on the ends. Rinse with cold water.
Follow up with our Deep Conditioning Herbal Infused Hair Mask
Ingredients: Organic Liquid African Black Soap, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Brahmi, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Lavender, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Shampoo comes loaded with nutrients that nourish dry hair so that it stays conditioned, moisturized and healthy while cleansing the scalp.
8 oz. recyclable glass spray (or pump) bottles
Liquid African Black Soap
- African Black Soap has a high oil and glycerin content, making it the ideal cleanser for keeping your hair and scalp clean, yet moisturized.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
- Apple Cider Vinegar is beneficial for oily hair, itchy scalp, dandruff, dull hair, and other scalp conditions. It also helps restore hair’s pH balance.
- Jojoba Oil coats new growth, thus strengthening the hair and helping to prevent breakage. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc.
- Sunflower Oil is high in essential fatty acids as well as antioxidants and vitamin E, making it deeply nourishing and soothing to dry hair and scalps. It locks in moisture and helps keeps hair healthy and strong.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is nutrient rich with vitamin E, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids which helps moisturize hair. It is also great for treating itchy scalp and dandruff. Jamaican black castor oil makes your hair thicker and fuller as well as adds shine.
- Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair. Vitamin B12 and folic acid are also contained in aloe vera gel.
Brahmi helps provide strength and nourishment through the scalp, strengthening the blood vessels; thus, oxygen and nutrients stimulate hair growthand prevent hair loss. The alkaloids in Brahmi bind to the proteins in the hair shaft producing stronger and thicker hair.
- Hibiscus helps prevent hair loss, it balances the PH value of the scalp, reduces greasiness, stimulates hair growth, prevents split ends and reduces the greying of hair.
- Lavender serves as a deep conditioner for the hair. It is also extremely calming and heals the scalp. In addition, the smell is lovely.
- Nettle Leaves are rich in silica and sulfur which helps make hair healthier and shinier. Nettles are extremely helpful in hair growth and even combatting hair loss. Another property of nettles is the reduction of oiliness.
- Due to a healthy combination of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, Peppermint Leaves promote hair and scalp health. This herb fights against dandruff, lice and balding.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Peppermint Essential Oil gently cleanses the scalp to remove unwanted bacteria, excess oils and DHT, which can inhibit hair production. Peppermint Essential Oil also boosts blood supply to revitalize the scalp for those suffering from thinning hair, alopecia or a receding hairline.
- Tea Tree Oil helps unclog hair follicles and helps the roots breathe. It is also great for treating scalp infections and dandruff.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil is known to stimulate hair growth because of its natural nourishing properties that can help soothe and calm the scalp.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored hair butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING OIL.
AVOID CONTAMINATING PRODUCTS WITH WATER.
Cypress Soleil Naturals is handmade with love and positive energy in the USA using only clean and organic products.
Please reuse or recycle jars and bottles in an effort to create a more sustainable environment.