Herbal Body Scrubs are a Shower Essential...
Turmeric is known to reduce dark spots and brighten dull skin, as well as help to reduce the appearance of scars.
TURMERIC IS LIKELY TO STAIN WHITE WASHCLOTHES + CLOTHING. WE SUGGEST USING DARK CLOTHS OR SPONGES WITH THIS PRODUCT. RINSE TUB IMMEDIATELY!
Thoroughly wet skin. Apply exfoliating body scrub with your hands to help remove dead skin cells. Rinse off your skin. Pat your skin dry and apply one of our moisturizing body butters to help lock in moisture.
These last on the counter for up to 2 months (or more). Take care that extra water doesn’t get into the scrub when you use it as it won’t last as long or work as well.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Body Scrubs are great for exfoliating dry skin because they remove the dry, dead skin cells and help to nourish the fresh, new skin underneath.
8 oz. recyclable glass jar
Ingredients: Organic Sugar, Organic Mango Butter, Organic African Shea Butter, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Turmeric Powder, Organic Calendula, Organic Ginger Essential Oil.
- Mango Butter is emollient, highly moisturizing, and very nourishing. The Vitamin C in mango butter helps it to boost skin, brightening it. Since mango butter is a rich moisturizer, it is very soothing and healing.
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the skin. Dry skin benefits from using shea butter as a deep moisturizer to increase softness.
- As well as making an excellent exfoliant, sugar's glycolic and alpha-hydroxy acid contents help to maintain your skin's equilibrium – it won't become too dry or too oily so you're left with a naturally radiant glow!
- Grapeseed Oil helps the Vitamin E and vitamin C in your skin to be more efficient and effective at preserving your skin. It also improves skin’s moisture, softness, and ability to bounce back. Grapeseed oil contains a powerful antioxidant ingredient called proanthocyanidin. This antioxidant may even out skin tone when it’s used on your skin consistently.
- Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Turmeric has skin-lightening properties which help you get rid of dark spots effectively without causing any side-effects.
- Calendula with its restorative properties, deeply hydrates the skin and heals damaged skin. Our Calendula body scrub can be used to soothe dry and itchy skin, especially if it's prone to eczema, leaving it hydrated and silky soft to the touch.
- Ginger oil applied topically can help brighten your skin as well as help with damage and aging. It is great for dark spots and scars.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored sugar scrub out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.