DISCLAIMER: During the HOT Months of May-September any butters ordered may be melted upon arrival. They will solidify in room temperature, but the texture will not be the exact same as pictured.
Daily Use: Massage a small amount into hair. If hair tends to be coarse or frizzy apply more. Can be used on dry or damp hair. A tiny bit will provide a lot of moisture and go a long way.
Ingredients: Organic African Shea Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Jasmine Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Hair (+ body) Butters come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry hair so that it stays conditioned, moisturized and healthy.
4 oz. recyclable glass jar
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the hair and scalp. Curly and coarse hair textures benefit from using shea butter as a sealant to keep moisture in the hair and increase softness.
- Sweet Almond Oil softens and conditions hair and skin and replaces the protective coating at the shaft of each hair which helps protect the hair from breakage. Almond oil is rich in magnesium, zinc, and calcium. These minerals are crucial to hair growth and to prevent hair loss.
- Jojoba Oil coats new growth, thus strengthening the hair and helping to prevent breakage. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc.
- Coconut Oil contains vitamins and essential fatty acids that nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles.
Vitamin E Oil has antioxidant properties that repair damaged hair follicles. It also promotes blood circulation and acts as a deep moisturizer for your hair, preventing breakage and brittle hair.
- Nettle Leaves are rich in silica and sulfur which helps make hair healthier and shinier. Nettles are extremely helpful in hair growth and even combatting hair loss. Another property of nettles is the reduction of oiliness.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Jasmine Essential Oil helps strengthen the roots of the hair, making your hair stronger and less prone to breakage. Jasmine oil is a strong anti-septic. It helps fight any microbial infection in the scalp, especially dandruff. Jasmine oil has very good moisturizing properties.
NOTE: While this product is listed as a hair butter, it is also great as a body butter.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored hair butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.