Ingredients may possibly settle, so gently shake before each use before lathering up as normal!
Daily Use: Apply to wash cloth and lather onto body to cleanse thoroughly.
Ingredients: Liquid Castile Soap, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Lavender, Organic Calendula, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Lavender Body Wash comes loaded with nutrients that nourish the skin so that it stays moisturized and healthy.
8 oz. recyclable glass pump or flip top bottles
- The emollient properties of Apricot Kernel Oil help to exfoliate and moisturize the skin, helping it retain moisture, eliminating patches of dry skin, and relieving inflammatory conditions, such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Vegetable Glycerin attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion. Its pH level closely matches that of the skin, which makes it gentle enough to be used by those with sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E Oil is a natural sun protector and can help reduce hyperpigmentation. The antioxidants present in Vitamin E improves blood circulation. Vitamin E Oil is a heavy emollient and it removes dirt from your pores to give you a refreshed and smooth appearance.
- Rosehip Oil has a plethora of benefits for the skin. One of the main benefits is its ability to help even out skin and heal scars. It also helps to brighten and tighten skin. And of course the fatty acids in rosehip oil causes it to be a great moisturizer.
- Regularly applying aloe vera to the body can help treat various skin conditions, including acne, eczema, and sunburn.
- Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth. Vitamin B12 and folic acid are also contained in aloe vera gel.
- Aloe vera has antibacterial properties that help control and reduce acne-causing bacteria. It's anti-inflammatory properties are great for dry and aging skin.
- Lavender soothes eczema and other dry skin conditions as well as fights acne. It is also extremely calmly.
- Calendula with its restorative properties, deeply hydrates the skin and heals damaged skin.
- Lavender Essential Oil is antimicrobial and helps prevent itchy skin and infections.
- Tea tree oil contains key compounds that reduce the bacteria on skin's surface that contribute to acne and other fungal infections.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING