***Leave at room temperature to allow consistency to flow through pump.
*slow pump ( a little product goes a LONG way)
Apply a generous amount to damp or dry hair after conditioning. Work through with wide tooth comb or fingers. Leave-in and style as desired. Can also be used to simply refresh curls daily.
Ingredients: Organic Mango Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Elder Flowers, Organic Nettle Leaf.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
8 oz. recyclable pump bottle
- Mango Butter can be extremely helpful for healthy hair growth by restoring elasticity to the hair strands, meaning less breakage. Packed with fatty acids and other vitamins, mango butter is great moisture-rich food for your hair. Its benefits include softening the hair and preventing environmental damage. Mango Butter is perfect for hair that needs the ultimate moisture and hydration. Plus, it smells amazing!
- Shea Butter repairs breakage by strengthening your strands from root to tip. Shea Butter can also protect your hair from harmful UV Rays and prevent sun damage. Apply this butter to wet or damp hair to lock in moisture.
- Coconut Oil contains vitamins and essential fatty acids that nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles.
- Grapeseed Oil helps to stimulate cell production which helps slow hair loss. The oil extracted from grape seeds contains linoleic acid. While this particular fatty acid isn't naturally produced by the human body, it's necessary for the function of our major organs. Not getting enough of it can lead to hair loss and dry skin, scalp, and hair.
- Jojoba Oil coats new growth, thus strengthening the hair and helping to prevent breakage. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc.
- Vegetable Glycerin is a great natural humectant and contains hygroscopic properties. This allows it to absorb moisture from the environment which can help improve hair dryness.
- Elder Flowers moisturize, condition and hydrate dry, damaged hair. They also have hair softening benefits along with their ability to seal cuticles which improves shine and manageability.
Nettle Leaves are rich in silica and sulfur which helps make hair healthier and shinier. Nettles are extremely helpful in hair growth and even combatting hair loss. Another property of nettles is the reduction of oiliness.
NOTE: Avoid getting water in jar in order to keep product from spoiling.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. To extend shelf life, you can refrigerate the product. Keep the cap tightly closed.