Ingredients may possibly settle, so gently shake before each use before lathering up as normal!
Daily Use: Apply to wash cloth and lather onto body to cleanse thoroughly.
Ingredients: Liquid Castile Soap, Organic Colloidal Oats, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Organic Chickweed, Organic Comfrey, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Plantain, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Frankincense Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Oatmeal Healing Body Wash comes loaded with nutrients that nourish the skin so that it stays moisturized and healthy.
8 oz. recyclable glass pump or flip top bottles
- The emollient properties of Apricot Kernel Oil help to exfoliate and moisturize the skin, helping it retain moisture, eliminating patches of dry skin, and relieving inflammatory conditions, such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Vegetable Glycerin attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion. Its pH level closely matches that of the skin, which makes it gentle enough to be used by those with sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E Oil is a natural sun protector and can help reduce hyperpigmentation. The antioxidants present in Vitamin E improves blood circulation. Vitamin E Oil is a heavy emollient and it removes dirt from your pores to give you a refreshed and smooth appearance.
- Rosehip Oil has a plethora of benefits for the skin. One of the main benefits is its ability to help even out skin and heal scars. It also helps to brighten and tighten skin. And of course the fatty acids in rosehip oil causes it to be a great moisturizer.
- Colloidal Oatmeal helps strengthen the skin's barrier function, improves skin hydration, soothes irritation, has anti-inflammatory properties and also absorbs UV radiation.
- Regularly applying aloe vera to the body can help treat various skin conditions, including acne, eczema, and sunburn.
- Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth. Vitamin B12 and folic acid are also contained in aloe vera gel.
- Aloe vera has antibacterial properties that help control and reduce acne-causing bacteria. It's anti-inflammatory properties are great for dry and aging skin.
- Aloe Vera's anti-inflammatory qualities can help to alleviate skin ailments like psoriasis, itchy rashes, sunburn, and dryness. The polysaccharides found in aloe vera encourage regeneration of skin tissue.
- Calendula with its restorative properties, deeply hydrates the skin and heals damaged skin. Our calendula body butter can be used daily to soothe dry and itchy skin, especially if it's prone to eczema, leaving it hydrated and silky soft to the touch.
- Chamomile helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts, if used topically, due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It can also help to relieve skin irritations such as eczema and rosacea.
- Chickweed used externally as an emollient is great for the skin. It's cooling and drying effect on wounds and skin eruptions calms irritated skin.
- Comfrey helps to moisturize and soothe dry irritated skin, promotes rapid skin cell growth, contributes to skin renewal, protects against bacteria and other microorganisms, helps reduce inflammation and helps to keep skin healthy.
- Nettle Leaves possess fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Nettle infused oil helps to heal burns and abrasions on the skin.
- Plantain has been referred to by one Cherokee Elder as an “Indian band aid.” Wounds treated with plantain have shown faster healing times and greater collagen growth in the wounds. It also has great anti-inflammatory and astringent properties that make it a great healing herb for eczema, rosacea, shingles, etc.
- Lavender Essential Oil is antimicrobial and helps prevent itchy skin and infections.
- Frankincense serves as a tonic to rejuvenate your skin, as well as soothe skin irritations and sores.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING