Our Herbal Soap Bars are infused and formulated to nourish and soothe delicate, dry and sensitive skin.
Also great for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Formulated for dry skin and skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and acne. Our Oatmeal Healing Soap Bars are intended to soothe these skin conditions and ease irritability and inflammation.
Eczema is caused by an overactive immune system that leads to inflammation in your body. It is this internal inflammation that can cause the symptoms you know such as itching and dryness. Dermatitis refers to the inflamed skin. While topical products are a relief and healing method for the skin on the outside, it is important to get to the internal root of the issue. For example, nettle tea infusions are a great start.
Ingredients: Saponified 100% Organic Olive Oil, Organic Rice Bran Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Alkaline Water, Organic Oats, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Organic Chickweed, Organic Comfrey, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Plantain, Organic Aloe Vera.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused body soaps come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin so that it stays moisturized and healthy.
round soap bar
Olive Oil is a natural moisturizer rich in vitamin A, E and antioxidants. It also helps to seal in moisture and soften hair.
Rice Bran Oil improves circulation and evens out skin tone. It increases skin's natural regeneration, encourages moisture retention, and soothes irritation.
- Coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Palm Kernel Oil is a rich antioxidants agent that contains vitamin E.
- Palm Oil restores hydration to dry skin, preventing further dryness by sealing in moisture. Suitable for use on sensitive skin, it effectively nourishes areas afflicted by skin conditions.
- Shea butter is very moisturizing for the skin. Dry skin benefits from using shea butter as a deep moisturizer to increase softness.
- Oats help strengthen the skin's barrier function, improves skin hydration, soothes irritation, has anti-inflammatory properties and also absorbs UV radiation.
- Calendula with its restorative properties, deeply hydrates the skin and heals damaged skin. Our orange body scrub can be used daily to soothe dry and itchy skin, especially if it's prone to eczema, leaving it hydrated and silky soft to the touch.
- Chamomile helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts, if used topically, due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It can also help to relieve skin irritations such as eczema and rosacea.
- Chickweed used externally as an emollient is great for the skin. It's cooling and drying effect on wounds and skin eruptions calms irritated skin.
- Comfrey helps to moisturize and soothe dry irritated skin, promotes rapid skin cell growth, contributes to skin renewal, protects against bacteria and other microorganisms, helps reduce inflammation and helps to keep skin healthy.
- Nettle Leaves possess fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Nettle infused oil helps to heal burns and abrasions on the skin.
- Plantain has been referred to by one Cherokee Elder as an “Indian band aid.” Wounds treated with plantain have shown faster healing times and greater collagen growth in the wounds. It also has great anti-inflammatory and astringent properties that make it a great healing herb for eczema, rosacea, shingles, etc.
- Aloe Vera's anti-inflammatory qualities can help to alleviate skin ailments like psoriasis, itchy rashes, sunburn, and dryness. The polysaccharides found in aloe vera encourage regeneration of skin tissue.