Ingredients may possibly settle, so gently shake before each use before lathering up as normal!
Daily Use: Apply to wash cloth and lather onto body to cleanse thoroughly.
Ingredients: Liquid Castile Soap, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Calendula, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Orange Blossom Body Wash comes loaded with nutrients that nourish the skin so that it stays moisturized and healthy.
8 oz. recyclable glass pump or flip top bottles
- The emollient properties of Apricot Kernel Oil help to exfoliate and moisturize the skin, helping it retain moisture, eliminating patches of dry skin, and relieving inflammatory conditions, such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Vegetable Glycerin attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion. Its pH level closely matches that of the skin, which makes it gentle enough to be used by those with sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E Oil is a natural sun protector and can help reduce hyperpigmentation. The antioxidants present in Vitamin E improves blood circulation. Vitamin E Oil is a heavy emollient and it removes dirt from your pores to give you a refreshed and smooth appearance.
- Regularly applying aloe vera to the body can help treat various skin conditions, including acne, eczema, and sunburn.
- Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth. Vitamin B12 and folic acid are also contained in aloe vera gel.
- Aloe vera has antibacterial properties that help control and reduce acne-causing bacteria. It's anti-inflammatory properties are great for dry and aging skin.
- Nettle Leaves possess fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Nettle infused oil helps to heal burns and abrasions on the skin.
- Calendula with its restorative properties, deeply hydrates the skin and heals damaged skin.
- Orange Essential Oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory which makes it an ideal ingredient in your skin routine. It helps increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.
The potent anti-bacterial properties of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil make it a very effective skin cleanser. It also acts as a healing powerhouse, boosting the regenerative process of the epidermis. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil works wonders to regulate your sebum production.
GENTLY SHAKE THE BOTTLE BEFORE USING