Pair with our "Whipped Orange Blossom" Herbal Infused Body Butter
Daily Use: Apply to body massaging it in. A tiny bit will provide a lot of moisture and go a long way.
Ingredients: Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Calendula, Organic Orange Essential Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Body Oils come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin keeping you moisturized.
4 oz. recyclable glass dropper bottle
- Apricot Kernel Oil helps to improve skin tone as well as maintain softness and radiance of the skin. It also nourishes the skin and lowers the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes.
- Grapeseed Oil helps the Vitamin E and vitamin C in your skin to be more efficient and effective at preserving your skin. It also improves skin’s moisture, softness, and ability to bounce back. Grapeseed oil contains a powerful antioxidant ingredient called proanthocyanidin. This antioxidant may even out skin tone when it’s used on your skin consistently.
- Jojoba Oil is a plant wax which is closest to our body’s natural sebum. It helps to balance oil production in the skin while providing extreme moisture.
- Vitamin E Oil is important for skin health as an antioxidant. Applying vitamin E directly to the skin is a highly effective way to increase levels of the nutrient in the skin tissue.
- Calendula with its restorative properties, deeply hydrates the skin and heals damaged skin. Our calendula infused body oil can be used daily to soothe dry and itchy skin, especially if it's prone to eczema, leaving it hydrated and silky soft to the touch.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Orange Essential Oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory which makes it an ideal ingredient in your skin routine. It helps increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.
- The potent anti-bacterial properties of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil make it a very effective skin cleanser. It also acts as a healing powerhouse, boosting the regenerative process of the epidermis. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil works wonders to regulate your sebum production.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored body oils out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.