Pair with our "Whipped Rosemary-Mint" Herbal Infused Body Butter
Daily Use: Apply to body massaging it in. A tiny bit will provide a lot of moisture and go a long way.
Ingredients: Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Organic Spearmint Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Body Oils come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin keeping you moisturized.
4 oz. recyclable glass dropper bottle
- Apricot Kernel Oil helps to improve skin tone as well as maintain softness and radiance of the skin. It also nourishes the skin and lowers the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes.
- Grapeseed Oil helps the Vitamin E and vitamin C in your skin to be more efficient and effective at preserving your skin. It also improves skin’s moisture, softness, and ability to bounce back. Grapeseed oil contains a powerful antioxidant ingredient called proanthocyanidin. This antioxidant may even out skin tone when it’s used on your skin consistently.
- Jojoba Oil is a plant wax which is closest to our body’s natural sebum. It helps to balance oil production in the skin while providing extreme moisture.
- Vitamin E Oil is important for skin health as an antioxidant. Applying vitamin E directly to the skin is a highly effective way to increase levels of the nutrient in the skin tissue.
- Rosemary is super refreshing and the nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin.
Essential Oil Benefits
Peppermint Oil has remarkable cellular stimulation properties. Used topically, Peppermint Essential Oil heals and strengthens the epidermis and transforms your skin to aid in younger, healthier and rejuvenated cells.
- Spearmint is believed to make an ideal skin cleanser. By imparting a cooling sensation, Spearmint Oil can help to relieve itching associated with dryness and skin irritations.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored body oils out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.