Herbal Body Scrubs are a Shower Essential...
Weekly Use: Thoroughly wet skin. Apply exfoliating body scrub with your hands to help remove dead skin cells. Rinse off your skin. Pat your skin dry and apply one of our moisturizing body butters to help lock in moisture.
These last on the counter for up to 2 months (or more). Take care that extra water doesn’t get into the scrub when you use it as it won’t last as long or work as well.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Body Scrubs are great for exfoliating dry skin because they remove the dry, dead skin cells and help to nourish the fresh, new skin underneath.
8 oz. recyclable glass jar
Ingredients: Organic African Shea Butter, Organic Sugar, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Lavender, Organic Lavender Essential Oil.
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the skin. Dry skin benefits from using shea butter as a deep moisturizer to increase softness.
- As well as making an excellent exfoliant, sugar's glycolic and alpha-hydroxy acid contents help to maintain your skin's equilibrium – it won't become too dry or too oily so you're left with a naturally radiant glow!
- The emollient properties of Apricot Kernel Oil help to exfoliate and moisturize the skin, helping it retain moisture, eliminating patches of dry skin, and relieving inflammatory conditions, such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Lavender soothes eczema and other dry skin conditions as well as fights acne. It is also extremely calmly.
- Since lavender has anti-fungal properties and reduces inflammation, it can help soothe irritation and lessen it.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored sugar scrub out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.