This body butter is great for daily moisturizing, but also for scars and ingrowns.
Daily Use: Apply to body massaging it in. A tiny bit will provide a lot of moisture and go a long way.
Ingredients: Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Chamomile, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Body Butters come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin keeping you moisturized.
8 oz. recyclable glass jar
- Mango Butter is emollient, highly moisturizing, and very nourishing. The Vitamin C in mango butter helps it to boost skin, brightening it. Since mango butter is a rich moisturizer, it is very soothing and healing.
- Cocoa Butter boosts skin health, moisturizes the skin and helps prevent stretch marks. Cocoa butter is mostly made up of fatty acids. These fats help form a protective layer on the skin, preventing moisture from escaping, and therefore stopping the skin from drying out.
- Sweet Almond Oil keeps the skin cells healthy and protects them from UV radiation damage. The fatty acids in almond oil help the skin retain moisture and heal irritated skin.
- Sunflower Oil has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe itchy and inflamed eczema skin. It can also improve skin hydration and preserve the integrity of the skin's natural barrier.
- Lemongrass has purifying properties which make it perfect for skincare. These properties help to remove impurities, detoxify the skin and leave it feeling clean and clear. Antioxidants are good for you as they help to neutralize damaging free radicals, which can be harmful to your skin.
- Chamomile helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts, if used topically, due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It can also help to relieve skin irritations such as eczema and rosacea.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored body butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.