DISCLAIMER: During the HOT Months of May-October any butters ordered may be melted upon arrival. They will solidify in room temperature, but the texture will not be the exact same as pictured.
Daily Use: Apply to body massaging it in. A tiny bit will provide a lot of moisture and go a long way.
Ingredients: Organic African Shea Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Apricot Oil, Organic Rose Petals, Organic Jasmine Essential Oil, Organic Geranium Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Body Butters come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin keeping you moisturized.
4 oz. or 8 oz. recyclable glass jar
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the skin. Dry skin benefits from using shea butter as a deep moisturizer to increase softness.
- Sweet Almond Oil keeps the skin cells healthy and protects them from UV radiation damage. The fatty acids in almond oil help the skin retain moisture and heal irritated skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil helps to improve skin tone as well as maintain softness and radiance of the skin. It also nourishes the skin and lowers the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes.
- Roses have therapeutic benefits that relax the body, reduce stress and promote glowing skin. Rose petals contain natural oils and sugars that will lock moisture into dry skin cells.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Jasmine Essential Oil acts as an effective antibacterial, soothing dry skin and eczema and increasing cell turnover to lighten the appearance of scars.
- Geranium Essential Oil is used to promote emotional stability, alleviate pain, stimulate healing from burns and wounds, enhance mood, and reduce inflammation.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored body butter out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.