Pair with our "Whipped Rose" Herbal Infused Body Butter
Daily Use: Apply to body massaging it in. A tiny bit will provide a lot of moisture and go a long way.
Ingredients: Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Organic Rose Petals, Organic Jasmine Essential Oil, Organic Geranium Essential Oil.
Small batches made to guarantee a fresh product with ingredients that will provide the best results.
Our Herbal Infused Body Oils come loaded with nutrients that nourish dry skin keeping you moisturized.
4 oz. recyclable glass dropper bottle
- Apricot Kernel Oil helps to improve skin tone as well as maintain softness and radiance of the skin. It also nourishes the skin and lowers the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes.
- Grapeseed Oil helps the Vitamin E and vitamin C in your skin to be more efficient and effective at preserving your skin. It also improves skin’s moisture, softness, and ability to bounce back. Grapeseed oil contains a powerful antioxidant ingredient called proanthocyanidin. This antioxidant may even out skin tone when it’s used on your skin consistently.
- Jojoba Oil is a plant wax which is closest to our body’s natural sebum. It helps to balance oil production in the skin while providing extreme moisture.
- Vitamin E Oil is important for skin health as an antioxidant. Applying vitamin E directly to the skin is a highly effective way to increase levels of the nutrient in the skin tissue.
- Roses have therapeutic benefits that relax the body, reduce stress and promote glowing skin. Rose petals contain natural oils and sugars that will lock moisture into dry skin cells.
Essential Oil Benefits
- Jasmine Essential Oil acts as an effective antibacterial, soothing dry skin and eczema and increasing cell turnover to lighten the appearance of scars.
- Geranium Essential Oil is used to promote emotional stability, alleviate pain, stimulate healing from burns and wounds, enhance mood, and reduce inflammation.
DISCLAIMER: Store in cool, dark place. Keep at room temperature. Keep stored body oils out of direct sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.